Bihar BPSC Vehicle Inspector MVI Online Form 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC and Bihar Transport Department Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for the Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Recruitment Online Form 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Advt No. : 06/2020 Short Details of Notification
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
- Application Begin : 11/05/2020
- Last Date for Registration : 20/06/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 24/06/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 30/06/2020
- Receipt Form Last Date : 04/07/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General /BC/EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST /: 200/-
- Bihar Domicile Female : 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
|Vacancy Details Total : 90 Post|
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit as on 01/08/2019||Eligibility|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector MVI||90||18-37 for Male & 18-40 for Female|
- Class 10 High School with Diploma in Automobile Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- with Valid Driving License.
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|How to Fill Form|
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Latest Motor Vehicle Inspector in Transport Department 06/2020 Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 11/05/2020 to 30/06/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BPSC MVI Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Some Useful Important Links|
Post Last Updated on June 17, 2020 at 6:30 pm