Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021
Bihar Technical Service Commission BTSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Special Medical Officer and General Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin : 04/05/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24/05/2021
- Pay Examination Fee : 24/05/2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 50/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 37 Years. (Male)
- Maximum Age : 40 Years (Female)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 6338 Post
General Medical Officer MO
- MBBS Degree.
- More Details Read Notification
Specialist Medical Officer (Gynecologist)
- MBBS Degree with Master Degree / Diploma / DNB Degree in Related Trade / Stream.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Specialist Medical Officer (Microbiology)
Specialist Medical Officer (Physician)
Specialist Medical Officer (Pediatrician)
Specialist Medical Officer (E.N.T. Specialist)
Specialist Medical Officer (Ophthalmologist)
Specialist Medical Officer (Pathology)
Specialist Medical Officer, (Radiologist)
Specialist Medical Officer (Psychiatrist)
Specialist Medical Officer (Anesthesia)
Specialist Medical Officer (Dermatologist)
Specialist Medical Officer (General Surgery Specialist)
Specialist Medical Officer (Orthopedic)
How to Fill Form
- Bihar Technical Service Commission BTSC Medical Officer and Special Medical Officer Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 04/05/2021 to 24/05/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
Some Useful Important Links
Post Last Updated on May 5, 2021 at 11:07 pm