BPSC 66 Mains Admit Card 2021
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Patna Are Recently Uploaded Mains Exam Date Notice for the 66th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2020. Candidates Those Are Qualified in Prelim Exam Can Check Mains Exam Notice.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
66th Combined Pre Exam Recruitment 2020
- Application Begin : 28/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/10/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/10/2020
- Last Date Complete Form : 28/10/2020
- Exam Date : 27/12/2020
- Admit Card Available : 16/12/2020
- Answer Key Available : 21/01/2021
- Pre Result Available : 24/03/2021
- Mains Form Available : 15-22 June 2021
- Reciept Form Last Date : 28/06/2021
- Mains Exam Date : 29-31 July 2021
- Admit Card Available : July 2021
- General / OBC/ Other State : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 150/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : 150/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online / Offline Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age : Post Wise
- Maximum Age : 37 Male
- Maximum Age : 40 Female
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BPSC 66 Rules.
How to Fill Form
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Are Issued 66th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2020 Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the BPSC 66 Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 28 September, 2020 to 20 October, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the BPSC Latest Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Admission Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
Post Last Updated on July 25, 2021 at 7:26 pm