Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Admit Card 2021
Join Indian Coast Guard CDAC Are Recently Uploaded Exam City and District with Admit Card (Available 3 Days Before) for the Recruitment Post of Yantrik Electrical / Mechanical and Electronics / Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch Vacancies 2021. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download it Now.
Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin : 05/01/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 19/01/2021 upto 06 PM Only.
- Admit Card Available : March 2021.
- Exam Date : March 2021
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years.
- Age Between : 01/08/1999 to 31/07/2003 for Navik GD & Yantrik
- Age Between : 01/10/1999 to 30/09/2003 for Navik DB
Vacancy Details Total : 358 Post
Navik General Duty GD
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
Navik Domestic Branch DB
- Class 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Class 10 with Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply Online
- Indian Coast Guard Latest Job Recruitment for Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 02/2021 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 05/01/2021 to 19/01/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Join Indian Coast Guard SRD AC Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Required to Pay Exam Fees.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
Post Last Updated on March 9, 2021 at 9:15 am