NTA JEEMAIN Phase III Exam Admit Card 2021
National Testing Agency NTA Are Recently Uploaded Phase III and IV Examination Dates for the Joint Entrance Exam JEEMAIN Session III Examination April 2021. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Check the Exam Dates.
NTA Joint Entrance Examination JEEMAIN Session 3 April 2021
- Application Begin : 25/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/04/2021 upto 06 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 05/04/2021
- Phase III Re Open Apply Online : 06-08 July 2021
- Phase IV Apply Online : 09-15 July 2021
- Phase III Exam Date : 20-25 July 2021
- Admit Card Phase 3 Available : 14/07/2021
- Phase IV Exam Date : 27 July 2021 to 02 August 2021
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
Application Fee Paper I
- General / OBC (Male) : 650/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 325/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 325/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 325/-
Application Fee Paper I & II
- General / OBC (Male) : 1350/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 650/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 650/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 650/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN 2021. Candidates Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2019, 2020 OR Appeared in 2021.
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2021 Phase III April Instruction
- Read the Full Information Brochure Before Apply Online
- Photo Instruction : Should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN Session III April 2021 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature
Instruction for Old Candidates
- Candidates who had participated in Phase 1 will not have to register new in Phase 3, they can login from their Old Registration Number and can participate in Phase 3.
- To participate in Phase 2 you will have to pay a fee.
- Phase 3 exam will be between 25 March 2021 to 04 April 2021. Along with this phase new candidates can also participate who have appeared in the previous phase 1 OR 2.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Some Useful Important Links
Post Last Updated on July 23, 2021 at 8:05 pm