NWDA Various Post Online Form 2021
National Water Development Agency NWDA Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for the LDC, UDC, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Account Officer and Other Post Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Recruitment in India Post Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin : 10/05/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/06/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 25/06/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 840/-
- SC / ST / PH: 500/-
- All Category Female : 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan
Age Limit as on 25/06/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years. For All Other Post
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. for Jr. Account Officer & Hindi Translator Post
Vacancy Details Total : 62 Post
Junior Engineer JE Civil
- Three Year Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized University / Institute
- Master Degree and Diploma / Certificate in Related Subject
Junior Account Officer JAO
- Bachelor in Commerce B.Com from Recognized University
- 3 Years Experience
Upper Divisional Clerk UDC
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University
- 10+2 Intermediate with Computer Typing 80 wpm
Lower Division Clerk LDC
- 10+2 Intermediate with Computer Typing in English 35 wpm OR Hindi 30 wpm
How to Fill Form
- National Water Development Agency NWDA Released Various Post Recruitment 2021, Candidate Can Apply Between 10/05/2021 to 25/06/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NWDA Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
Post Last Updated on May 12, 2021 at 10:59 pm