SBI PO Final Result 2021
State Bank of India SBI Are Recently Uploaded Final Result and Allotment Call Letter for the Recruitment Post of Probationary Officer PO In State Bank of India Various Branches in Pan India. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Result.
Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020
- Application Begin : 14/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/12/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 04/12/2020
- Pre Exam Date : 31/12/2020 to 05/01/2021
- Admit Card Available : 22/12/2020
- Pre Result Available : 18/01/2021
- Mains Exam Date : 29/01/2021
- Mains Admit Card Available : 19/01/2021
- Mains Result Available : 16/02/2021
- Interview Admit Card Available : 20/02/2021
- Final Result Available : 16/03/2021
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 2000 Post
- Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Form
- State Bank of India SBI Are Issued Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the SBI PO Jobs 2020-2021 Candidate Can Apply Online for 14 November 2020 to 04 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Bank Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
Some Useful Important Links
Post Last Updated on March 17, 2021 at 9:18 am