UPPCL Junior Engineer JE Trainee Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication Admit Card 2021
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of Junior Engineer JE Trainee 2020. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Download the Admit Card.
Junior Engineer JE (Trainee) Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Application Being : 04/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/12/2020
- Pay Exam Fees Last Date : 28/12/2020
- Offline Fees Payment Last Date : 30/12/2020
- Electronics & Telecommunication Exam Date : 25/03/2021
- Admit Card Available : 05/03/2021
- JE Electrical Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- Gen / EWS / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- PH : 10/-
- Pay the Exam Fee through Online Fee Mode Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Age limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancies Details Total : 212 Post
Junior Engineer JE Electrical
- Three Year Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Junior Engineer JE Electronics / Telecommunication
- Three Year Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
JE Electronics / Telecommunication
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL Are Issued Junior Engineer JE Electrical and Electronics and Telecommunication Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the JE Post Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online for 04 December 2020 to 28 December 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
Post Last Updated on March 5, 2021 at 10:20 pm