UPPSC Agriculture Service Admit Card 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Combined Agriculture Services Pre Recruitment 2020-2021. Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancies Can Check Your Name in the List.
UP Combined Agriculture Services Examination 2020
- Application Begin : 29/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/01/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 25/01/2021
- Last Date Completed Form : 29/01/2021
- Objected List / Re Upload Photo / Sign: 02/02/2021
- Pre Exam Date : 01/08/2021
- Admit Card Available : 16/07/2021
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST : 65/-
- PH Candidates : 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or SBI E Challan Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total : 564 Post
District Horticulture Officer Group-2, Grade-1
- Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc with Agriculture OR Horticulture in Any Recognized University in India.
Principal Govt. Food Science Training Center / Food Processing Officer Group-2
- Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc with Chemistry / Agriculture as a Subject OR Master Degree in Fruit and Vegetable OR M.Sc Degree in Food Technology / Food Preservation.
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Agronomy Branch)
- Master Degree in Related Subject in Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Botany Branch)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Plant Protection)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Chemistry Branch)
Senior Technical Assistant Group-A (Development Branch)
How to Fill Form
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Combined Agriculture Service Exam 2020-2021 Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 29 December 2020 to 25 January 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPSC Apply Online for Agriculture Service Pre 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
Post Last Updated on July 23, 2021 at 11:13 pm