Which Government Job is Best After 12th
Government jobs in India attract the people of rural areas especially because government jobs come with hassle free life and job security. they also get prestige in the society. From Group D to Group A officer, every government employee gets prestige and benefits, including house rent allowance and travel allowance.
Such features are the main reason that Indian youth are giving competitive entrance exam immediately after their education despite millions of private sector jobs opportunities.
Best Government jobs After 12th
there are many vacancies in department like defense,banking & railways. If you are one of the candidates aiming for a government job after completing 12th standard here is some of the list of jobs which you can choose for your career after 12th standard.
- National Defence Academy (NDA) : NDA is a national-level exam conducted for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). NDA is conducted twice a year and comprises two stages, written exam and SSB Interview.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) : SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level. SSC CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) : RRB conducts Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam to recruit Commercial apprentice, Goods guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master etc. all over India.
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) : SSC MTS 2020 Exam (Multitasking Staff) is being organized by Staff Selection Commission or SSC to recruit candidates for various posts like Peon,Daftary,Jamadar,Junior Gestetner Operator,Chowkidar,Safaiwala,Mali etc.
- Indian Army : The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general.
- SSC Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D) : Students who have passed 12th they can apply of SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D
- Indian Coast Guard : The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations
- Forest Guards :
- Indian Navy
Candidates are advised to check vacancies published by various state government and Central government on there official website or they can check latest Government notification on Our website Sarkariresultq.com
Post Last Updated on May 22, 2020 at 3:20 pm